www.otootuitions.com is owned and operated by Padhai Help Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having a Corporate Identification Number U80302RJ2015PTC048460 and the registered office is situated at 66/103, Pratap Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The Company is engaged in the business of providing education consultancy services and is the sole author and publisher of the internet resource www.otootuitions.com
www.otootuitions.com is a platform that connects teachers and students for home tuition i.e. when a student is in need of educational assistance and he/she is unable to find any teacher who can provide such assistance then by availing the services of www.otootuitions.com the student can easily get the desired assistance and vice versa.
The teacher will have to register himself/herself by providing his/her information including general, contact information, educational and professional information by filling the prescribed fields of the form provided in the teacher section of the website.
The student (above the age of 18) or the parents of the student will also have to register himself/herself by providing information in regard of general contact information and educational qualification by filling the prescribed fields of the form provided in the student section of the website.
The mediator Padhai Help Private Limitedwill assess and provide the contact information of both the parties to both the parties.
OTOO does not hold any responsibility towards any mishap that may happen from either party. OTOO is just a connecting platform for both teachers and parents and anything not related to our services will not be entertained by the company or its associates.
- If any provision of the terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the terms will remain in full force and effect.
- OTOO may place a file called "cookie" in the browser files of your device.The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable the OTOO Service to relate your use of the OTOO Service to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to OTOO. The cookies enable OTOO to remember your choices and some data field contents which you would be required to fill-in.
- You may not make any content item originating from OTOO available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from OTOO. If found guilty, legal actions shall be taken.
- If you are a visitor on our website and if you update any personal contact information such as phone number or e-mail address, OTOO reserves the right to contact you over phone calls, SMS or Email. If the intention was for tutoring/learning, or seeking information about our product & services, OTOO team will guide you accordingly via phone call, SMS or email.
- No user shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting another to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offense, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the application/website/services;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
Users shall not engage in unfair discrimination based on age, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic status or any basis prescribed by law.
- For Company: The receipt of the company will be 40% (forty) of the total first-month fee.
- For Teacher: After successful completion of the first month the teacher will receive the rest of the 60% (sixty) amount.
- For Student: The student will have to pay the 40% (forty) of the total fee to the company as advance but only after the demo and 60% (sixty) to the teacher after the successful completion of the first month.
Any notice which may be given by the company under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been duly delivered if delivered by hand, first-class post or electronic mail/ app to the address of the other Party as specified in this Agreement or any other address notified in writing to the other Party and being acknowledged to have been informed. Subject to any applicable local law, provisions to the contrary, any such communication shall be deemed to have been made to the other Party.
Users shall not under any circumstances get themselves engaged in any acts of sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is a sexual solicitation, physical advances or verbal or nonverbal conduct that is sexual in nature, that occurs in connection with the activities or roles as is offensive or creates a hostile workplace or educational environment.
Padhai Help Private Limited has the exclusive right to restrict any user to access the website and to provide services with or without notice and to exercise any remedy available under law, in case of:-
- Breach of any terms and conditions of the agreement;
- Reporting by the third party of any violation;
- Unable to verify the authenticity of the information provided;
- On sole discretion on the basis of suspicion of wrong information.
You may obtain direct access via the site to certain confidential information of OTOO and its affiliates, including without limitation technical, contractual, product, program, pricing, marketing and other valuable information that should reasonably be understood as confidential ("Confidential Information"). You must hold Confidential Information in strict confidence. All right, title and interest in the Confidential Information remains with OTOO and its affiliates.
The Terms impose no obligation upon you with respect to Confidential Information that you can establish by legally sufficient evidence: (a) you possessed prior to your receipt from OTOO, without an obligation to maintain its confidentiality; (b) is or becomes generally known to the public through no act or omission by you, or otherwise without violation of the Terms; (c) you obtained from a third party who had the right to disclose it, without an obligation to keep such information confidential; (d) you independently developed without the use of Confidential Information and without the participation of individuals who have had access to it, or (e) in response to a valid order by a court or other governmental body, as otherwise required by law, or as necessary to establish the rights of either party under these Terms and as disclosed after prior notice to OTOO adequate to afford OTOO the opportunity to object to the disclosure.
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL OTOO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
OTOO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.